We welcome HUD 203k Consultants from anywhere in the United States. Create a 203k project, enter some repairs and print HUD forms. Our online software is easy to use and intuitive. It will guide you through the process of creating and managing HUD 203k loan projects making it the perfect software for 203k consultants. Training tips, worksheets and checklists assist Consultants throughout the project lifespan.
You are welcome to try it out at no charge for 30 days and continue on one of our pricing plans.
Easy 203k Professional software was the inspiration of Nick Russo, an experienced HUD Consultant. We have modified the software with construction professionals in mind, and have attempted to provide an intuitive environment that is easy and efficient to use. Our software for construction project management is getting new features all the time with updates installed during the night.
Easy Contractor Professional Includes...
- Construction Cost Analysis Management Platform
- Construction Loan Accounting Management
- Contingency Accounting Management
- Initial Contract
- Certification Letter (Identity-Of-Interest Certification)
- Specification Of Improvements
- Bid Request grouped by Repair or Location
- Homeowner-Contractor Agreement
- Contractor-Sub-Contractor Agreement
- Preliminary Notice
- Mortgagor's Letter of Completion
- Draw Request
- Draw Change Request
- Lien Waiver and Release
* 50% for 1 year when you create a trial account during the holidays! *
203k Consultant Resources
www.cslb.ca.gov - Contractors State License Board
HomeDepot.com - Project Calculators (Paint, Drywall, etc.)
HomeAdvisor.com - Construction Professional Locator (Sub-Contractors, etc.)
legalzoom.com - Construction Contracts, Legal Advice
CDSInsurance.com - Construction/Contractors Insurance